In the News
Batangas State University is currently in need of applicants for faculty members this coming Second semester AY 2014-2015.,/p>
BatStateU- Main II (College of Engineering, Architecture and Fine Arts)
- Two (2) Chemical Engineers
- One (1) Industrial Engineer
- One (1) Civil Engineer
- One (1) Environmental and Sanitary Engineer
- One (1) Electrical Engineer
- Two (2) Mechanical Engineers
- One (1) Petroleum Engineer
- One (1) Electronics Engineer
- One (1) Mechatronics Engineer
- One (1) Instrumentation & Control Engineer
- Three (3) Architects
- One (1) Interior Designer
- One (1) Electrical Engineer
- Two (2) Interior Designers
- One (1) Architect
BatStateU Main I- Integrated School
- One (1) Elementary Teacher
- One (1) English Teacher (Secondary)
- One (1) Substitute Mathematics Teacher (Secondary)
- One (1) Full-time Computer Instructor
- One (1) Full-time Electrical Instructor
- One (1) Full-time Language Instructor
- One (1) Full-time Social Science Instructor
- One (1) Part-time Social Science Instructor
- One (1) Full-time Math & Drawing Instructor
BatStateU Main I- General Engineering
- One (1) Full-time Programming Instructor
|Education||:||Relevant Master’s Degree|
RA 1080 (For courses requiring BAR or Board eligibility)
Interested applicants may [...] Continue Reading...
BatStateU Celebrates 111th Foundation Anniversary
Batangas State University celebrated its 111th foundation anniversary at the Gov. Pablo Borbon Main Campus I, Sept. 22-26. The weeklong event started with the talent competition of the search for Mr. and Ms. BatStateU 2014. Emmanuel Linga (BatStateU Malvar) and Vanessa Mae Castillo (Main I – CAS) bagged the special award. For the cultural competitions, the awards were as follows: Vocal duet: Main I and Lobo campuses; Chorale competition: Malvar and Lipa campuses; Folk dance: Main I and Lobo campuses; and Modern dance: Main I and Lobo campuses. Linga and Dericka Moreene Ambida (Main II-CEAFA) were proclaimed Mr. and Ms. BatStateU. They received most of the special awards, including Best in Spartan Attire. In the opening program, University President Dr. Tirso Ronquillo delivered his message which focused on the meaning of 111 – new opportunities and new beginnings for the University. The program was [...] Continue Reading...
Batangas State University Tops Mechanical Engineer Licensure Examination 2014
Batangas State University did it again! For 16 consecutive years, BatStateU has been the Top Performing School in the Mechanical Engineer Licensure Examination. The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announces that 2,960 out of 3,841 examinees passed the MELE where 83 of the 84 examinees or 98.81 percent came from Batangas State University.
The PRC result shows that Batangas State University ranked first among the eleven top performing schools in the Philippines which include Saint Louis University, Technological University of the Philippines-Visayas, University of the Philippines-Diliman, University of Santo Tomas, Technological University of the Philippines-Manila, Bataan Peninsula State-U Main Campus (for BNSAT), Polytechnic University of the Philippines-Main Sta. Mesa, Southern Luzon State University - Lucban (SLPC), Adamson University and Bicol University - Legaspi.
Congratulations Batangas State University for consistently being on top!
Announcements & Events
|Wed October 15, 2014|
|BatStateU hosts Philippine Science Consortium’s Seminar Workshop|
This year, Batangas State University is hosting the Philippine Science Consortium’s (PSC) Seminar Workshop on Outcomes-Based...
Invitation to Bid
Request for Quotation
|All our downloadables are in PDF format. To view them, you may need to download and install Adobe® Reader®.|